The 2018 Photo Summit is a completely free digital event that you can watch from your computer or phone, with 35+ successful photographers showing exactly how they built their businesses.
Whether you’re just starting out or already have a thriving business, there’s a ton to watch and learn. Each day, you can watch 5-6 talks – 100% Free – that will equip you with a variety of specific and proven ways to improve your photography and attract more clients (regardless of whether you do wedding, portrait, wildlife, or even underwater photography).
I will go over the 6 types of personalities and how to deal with each as well as my go-to lighting setups. Other photographers include Jerry Ghionis, Zach & Jody Gray, Vanessa Joy, Matthew Jordan-Smith, Pye Jirsa, and so many others. The lineup is amazing!
The event will run January 20th-26th. Make sure you register for free today, as the event starts soon!
Here are just a few things you’ll learn during this event…
- Why Your Current Pricing is Sabotaging Your Business
- Instagram – Best 2018 Strategies for Photographers
- Lightroom Tips That Will Make Any Photograph 300% Better
- Social Media – Get Great Results Without Wasting Your Time
- Capturing the Authentic Moment for People and Places
- Making Money from Stock Photography – at Home or While Traveling
- Awards – How to Quickly Win Awards for Prestige and Social Proof
- SEO – What You MUST Be Doing in 2018 and Beyond (it’s not blogging)
- Lighting Essentials for Every Situation – From Wildlife to Headshots
- Building a Successful Brand that Attracts Clients You’ve Never Met
- Ranking #1 in Google for Terms that Actually Make You Money
- Brilliant Posing Tips – From Babies to Brides
- Words and Phrases to Quickly Turn Potential Clients into Real Clients
- How to Get Clients to Pay More Without Selling
- When to Buy Used Equipment – Better & Cheaper
- Networking – Spend Less Time and Connect With Better Leads
- Turning Clients Into Raving Fans Who Refer Other Clients
- Finding Your “Voice” and Getting Featured in International Magazines
Make sure you register today, as the event starts very soon, on January 20th, and lasts for just 7 days.